Why Invest in Scorpio Mining?
- Strong operational cash flow to support future financing requirements; no debt.
- Operational improvements and cost reduction programs continue to strengthen returns.
- Production for the 12 months ended December 31, 2012 totalled 2.3 million silver equivalent ounces.
- Potential to increase overall production capacity in the near term by 80%.
- Extensive 100% owned land position in the Cosalá District of Sinaloa encompasses multiple exploration targets, development-stage projects and historically producing mines that are proximal to Scorpio's operating and expandable processing facility.
- Preliminary Economic Assessment incorporating exploitation of the 100% owned El Cajón silver-copper-gold deposit is expected in Q2 2013.
- Aggressive exploration and development drilling on-going in the Cosalá District to build the resource base and potentially support expanded plant feed.
- Advanced, high-grade silver properties also held in the Parral District, Chihuahua and Durango States.
- Extensive in-house operational experience to achieve immediate and long-term goals.